Terms of purchase

Terms of purchase

These terms of purchase define the process of booking, payment, cancellation of accommodation offered on our website. The supplier (Seller) of accommodation offered on this site and the Buyer is a visitor to the website who chooses at least one accommodation unit, fills in the electronic order form and sends it to the Seller.


Guest cannot cancel the reservation free of charge. Guest will be charged 30% of the accommodation amount if canceled 30 days or more before arrival. If canceled within 30 days before arrival, guest will be charged 100% of the total accommodation amount. If guest does not show up, he will be charged total accommodation amount. After confirming the reservation, guest pays 30% of the reservation amount. The rest of 70% of the reservation amount is paid no later than 30 days before arrival.


After confirming the reservation, guest pays 30% of the reservation amount. The rest of 70% of the reservation amount is paid no later than 30 days before arrival.

Credit card purchase security statement

Confidentiality of your information is protected and secured by using latest TLS encryption. Pages for web payment are secured by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption. SSL encryption is a data coding procedure for prevention of unauthorized access during data transfer. This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during communication between user and Monri WebPay Payment Gateway and vice versa. Monri WebPay Payment Gateway and financial institutions exchange data by using their virtual private network (VPN) which is also protected from unauthorized access. Monri Payments is PCI DSS Level 1 certified payment service provider. Credit card numbers are not stored by Merchant and are not available to unauthorized personnel.


The guest has the right to reclaim within the legal deadline. Complaints are received in writing by e-mail info@ilc.hr. In the event of a complaint, the Complaint will be considered valid if it is determined that it corresponds to the conditions for complaint in accordance with the Law on Obligations and the Consumer Protection Act. 

Privacy guarantee

The Privacy Guarantee describes how www.ilc.hr handles your personal data while using the website and online store. Personal data are considered to be your identification information: first and last name, e-mail address, home address and telephone number, i.e. information that is not otherwise publicly available, which www.ilc.hr finds out about during your use of the www.ilc.hr online store. www.ilc.hr undertakes to use your personal data only for identification purposes when using the www.ilc.hr website, to allow you to use all the options they provide. www.ilc.hr will keep your personal data confidential and will not distribute, publish, provide it to third parties for use or otherwise make it available to any third party without your prior consent.


www.ilc.hr reserves the right to change and update these Terms of Purchase. Any amendment to the Terms of Purchase will be published on the www.ilc.hr website.

Questions and suggestions

All questions and suggestions can be sent to us by e-mail: info@ilc.hr.

Electronic communication

By visiting the pages www.ilc.hr you communicate electronically. By doing so, you acknowledge that all agreements, notices, communications and other content submitted to you electronically meet the legal frameworks as if they were achieved in writing.

Conversion statement

All payments will be affected in Croatian currency. The charged amount on your credit card account is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations.